1. I sat there, deep in thought, while Time outside of the TARDIS advanced. I watched the rise and fall of many civilizations from the comfort of the Time Vortex, and the convenience of what I was. All of Time and Space knelt before me, the Time Lord Victorious. The Oncoming Storm. The Devil, and the God that all feared. I was the Master of everything, and I felt empty.
2. Eventually, a planet caught my eye, so very similar to the one that had cost me my life. Earth, the blue gem of the Doctor’s eye. I don’t know what made me decide to land there rather then destroy it in one volley of my weapons, but I did. I think some small hope remained that somehow, I still had him around.
3. I landed on the surface, at the Southern tip of one of the continents, this one actually was the land of the Unicorns, but I didn’t know that at the time. I spotted a large rock nearby and used the TARDIS’ Chameleon Circuit to take that form. TOM, as you readers call it now. TARDIS of Master, fitting.
4. Nearby, a ship of a different kind was landing. Explorers from the Kingdom of the Earth Ponies, exploring a new land. I snaked my way onto their ship, used my naturally hypnotic powers to make them all think I had been there from the start, and began talking with them.
5. I learned fast that I needed a perception filter to hide my teeth from them, and once that was done, I learned from them. I actually learned a lot from them, the Inside of the TARDIS is all hoof made, from the furniture to the walls of the rooms, natural wood from that encampment, preserved by the TARDIS, all worked by my own hoof.
6. For seven years we lived in peace there, they all became a second family to me, and I began to understand why the Doctor liked the Humans so much. My hate for the Doctor, or my own madness, no longer clouded my eyes and I saw good people, and I loved them for it.
7. I learned to hate them again, as fast as I learned to love them.